Monday, October 08, 2007 updated

Since I completed the port of Rbnarcissus to last week, I have been working on getting the bugs fixed. A lot of work has been done on this during the past week, and the code is now parsing a set of more than 30 javascript input samples of varying size and complexity, correctly. Also, the behaviour is very close to that of Rbnarcissus. Both the parsers now seem to fail at the same places in the code for samples which they can't parse, which is a good sign that the code now approximates Rbnarcissus very well.

Since the code is now stable and somewhat usable, I have made it publicly available. The code can be browsed in the folder. There won't be any packages or formal documentation till I feel that the code is beta quality and can be made available as a Python package.

No comments: